Natural Parenting Fair
Saturday, August 6, 2016
10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place
Near the Melbourne International Airport
Click here for hotel website
200 Rialto Place
Melbourne, Florida 32901
The Fair will include:
- Exhibitor and Vendor Hall
- Shop Small and Local!
- Family Activity Room with scheduled activities
- Classes and Presentations on a variety of topics
- Dedicated "Stay and Play" activity room for Children and Parents
- Quiet Room available for those who need to take a break
- Boxed lunches available for pre-order (click here)
- Raffles and Silent Auction at the Fair
- Valuable Coupons from local businesses
- Goody Bag for each family (while supplies last)
The Natural Parenting Fair is a FREE event for the whole family!
Please share this event throughout the community! Click for printable flyers:
Half Page JPG Full Page JPG
Half Page PDF Full Page PDF
Space Coast La Leche League
Our Mission is to help mothers worldwide to breastfeed through mother-to-mother support, encouragement, information, and education, and to promote a better understanding of breastfeeding as an important element in the healthy development of the baby and mother.
All breastfeeding mothers and mothers-to-be interested in breastfeeding are welcome to come to our meetings, and email or call one of our Leaders for breastfeeding help or information. Meeting locations and times are subject to change; please email or call to confirm. Healthy children are always welcome at meetings.
The monthly Nursing Toddler Meeting is open for anyone to attend, including moms with smaller babies, or babies on the way. The meeting topic will be geared more specifically toward the experience of nursing a toddler, but any questions are always welcome.
1st Monday of the month at 9:30 AM (Regular Series Meeting)
2nd Thursday of the month at 10 AM (Regular Series Meeting)
3rd Monday of the month at 9:30 AM (Nursing Toddler Meeting)
4th Monday of the month at 6:30 PM (Regular Series Meeting)
Call/Text: 775-800-MILK (775-800-6455)
Catholic Nursing Mothers League
The Catholic Nursing Mothers League was founded in April 2006 by childbirth educator, breastfeeding counselor and former natural family planning instructor, Pamela H. Pilch. It was inspired by the work of Sheila Kippley, author of Breastfeeding and Natural Child Spacing, and more recently, Breastfeeding and Catholic Motherhood.
CNML provides encouragement and resources for Catholic mothers to gather in parishes to learn about breastfeeding and mothering, and to give and receive spiritual and emotional support.
Meetings are the First Wednesday at Ascension Catholic Church (Ministry Building Room 313) for Brevard area mothers or expectant mothers who would like to join and learn more about Natural Family Planning, Parenting, Breastfeeding and Spiritual Motherhood. Women of any faith tradition are always welcome to join us as well.
Family Activities, Classes and Presentations
We are so excited to offer presentations and demos from the following organizations:
Details and full schedules will be coming soon!
Sponsors and Exhibitors
We are accepting applications for the 2016 Natural Parenting Fair!
Vendors, Exhibitors and Advertisers click here to apply.
- Youth in Harmony ★ Gold Sponsor ★
- Clow Chiropractic ★ Gold Sponsor ★
- Birth Naturally Brevard - The Bradley Method ★ Gold Sponsor ★
- Beautiful Beginnings Midwifery ★ Gold Sponsor ★
- CARE Chiropractic & Wellness Center ★ Gold Sponsor ★
- Woman's Ways Homebirth Services ★ Gold Sponsor ★
- Denise Punger, MD, IBCLC ☆ Silver Sponsor ☆
- IfSpace, Inc. ☆ Silver Sponsor ☆
- Nature Mama ☆ Silver Sponsor ☆
- Roots of Love Birth Services ☆ Silver Sponsor ☆
- Made with Peace & Love Handmade Products
- Gymboree Play & Music of Melbourne
- Somersall Chiropractic
- Brevard Intactivists
- Usborne Books & More - Shannon and Ian
- Monka Dunk Creations
- In The Treetops Baby Boutique
- Betty's Naturals
- Pregnancy Resources Baby Mart
- LuLaRoe: Tiffany & Sabrina
- Grow Peace Love, LLC
- Space Coast Babywearers
Advertise * Donate * Shop
Raffle / Silent Auction
If you would like to donate a basket or gift certificate for our raffle or silent auction, please click here and fill out this form. We will list and link all donors on this website.