FREE event for the whole family!
Natural Parenting Fair!
Saturday, August 8, 2015
10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place
Near the Melbourne International Airport
Click here for hotel website
200 Rialto Place
Melbourne, Florida 32901
Fair will include:
- Exhibitor and Vendor Hall
- Live, Love, Latch!
- Shop Small and Local!
- Family Activity Room with scheduled activities
- Classes and Presentations on a variety of topics
- Dedicated "Stay and Play" activity room for Children and Parents
- Quiet Room available for those who need to take a break
- Raffles and Silent Auction at the Fair
- Goody Bag for all attendees (while supplies last)
Please share this event throughout the community! Click for printable flyers:Half Page JPG
Full Page JPG
Half Page PDF
Full Page PDF
Space Coast La Leche League
Our Mission is to help mothers worldwide to breastfeed through mother-to-mother support, encouragement, information, and education, and to promote a better understanding of breastfeeding as an important element in the healthy development of the baby and mother.
All breastfeeding mothers and mothers-to-be interested in breastfeeding are welcome to come to our meetings, and email or call one of our Leaders for breastfeeding help or information. Meeting locations and times are subject to change; please email or call to confirm. Healthy children are always welcome at meetings.
The monthly Nursing Toddler Meeting is open for anyone to attend, including moms with smaller babies, or babies on the way. The meeting topic will be geared more specifically toward the experience of nursing a toddler, but any questions are always welcome.
2nd Monday of the month at 10 AM (Regular Series Meeting)
3rd Monday of the month at 9:30 AM (Nursing Toddler Meeting)
4th Monday of the month at 6:30 PM (Regular Series Meeting)
Phone: 775-800-MILK (775-800-6455)
Catholic Nursing Mothers League
The Catholic Nursing Mothers League was founded in April 2006 by childbirth educator, breastfeeding counselor and former natural family planning instructor, Pamela H. Pilch. It was inspired by the work of Sheila Kippley, author of Breastfeeding and Natural Child Spacing, and more recently, Breastfeeding and Catholic Motherhood.
CNML provides encouragement and resources for Catholic mothers to gather in parishes to learn about breastfeeding and mothering, and to give and receive spiritual and emotional support.
Meetings are the First Wednesday at Ascension Catholic Church (Ministry Building Room 313) for Brevard area mothers or expectant mothers who would like to join and learn more about Natural Family Planning, Parenting, Breastfeeding and Spiritual Motherhood. Women of any faith tradition are always welcome to join us as well.
Speaker Session Topics:
- Breastfeeding Information and Resources
Presented by: Space Coast LLL Leaders, CNML Leaders,
and Donna O'Brien, RN, IBCLC
- Cloth Diapering 101: Modern Cloth Diaper Class
Presented by: Cassandra, The Brevard Diaper Company and
Amanda, In the Treetops Baby Boutique
- Homeschooling in Florida: How to Start
Presented by: Kristen Fegan, IfSpace, Inc.
- Positive Parenting and Catching Calm: Fun Activities for Parents and Children
Presented by: EFSC Lab School
- Benefits of Acupuncture, including during Pregnancy and Nursing
Presented by: Annye Williams, Harbor Community Acupuncture
- Why Choose Organic? Information on Green Living
Presented by: Rachael Singer, Beachside Baby
Family Demo Classes:
- Music Together of Greater Brevard:
Music and Movement for Newborns to Age 6
- Gymboree Play and Music
- Little Hands for Learning Sign Language
Join us for Live, Love, Latch!Live, Love, Latch! is a National Breastfeeding Month celebration presented by La Leche League USA and hosted by LLL Groups throughout the country.
August is National Breastfeeding Month!
This celebration is, of course, to celebrate breastfeeding, but also to highlight support. All in attendance at a Live, Love, Latch! event will be counted as participants, with the goal being to break the previous year's record for breastfeeding supporters attending. You do not need to be breastfeeding to be included.
This celebration provides an opportunity to educate family, friends, healthcare providers and other community members about how they can support breastfeeding, and also emphasizes the value of the support network behind every nursing dyad.
- Birth Naturally Brevard - The Bradley Method ★ Gold Sponsor ★
- Beautiful Beginnings Midwifery ★ Gold Sponsor ★
- The Brevard Diaper Company ★ Gold Sponsor ★
- Youth in Harmony ★ Gold Sponsor ★
- In The Treetops Baby Boutique ★ Gold Sponsor ★
- Woman's Ways Homebirth Services ★ Gold Sponsor ★
- Harbour Community Acupuncture ☆ Silver Sponsor ☆
- Coastal Cloth Baby & Co. ☆ Silver Sponsor ☆
- Doctor of Women's Health ☆ Silver Sponsor ☆
- Absolutely Divine Wellness ☆ Silver Sponsor ☆
- Space Coast La Leche League
- Catholic Nursing Mothers League of Brevard
- Space Coast Breastfeeding Coailition
- Beachside Baby
- Pregnancy Resources Baby Mart
- Roots of Love Birth Services
- Ascend Counseling & Wellness
- Lemongrass Spa Consultant Sheree Hill
- Little Hands for Learning
- IfSpace, Inc.
- Gymboree Play & Music of Melbourne
- La Petite Creme
- ICAN of Brevard
- The Relaxed Mom Massage Therapy & HypnoBirthing
- Monka Dunk Creations
- EFSC Lab School ☆ Silver Sponsor ☆
- The Perfect Tension Advocacy Wear ☆ Silver Sponsor ☆
- Once Upon a Child ☆ Silver Sponsor ☆
- CARE Chiropractic & Wellness Center ☆ Silver Sponsor ☆
- Fun 4 Space Coast Kids Media Sponsor
- Made with Peace & Love Handmade Products
- Dairy Free Organic Lactation Cookies
- Somersall Chiropractic
- Children's Healthcare of Brevard - Margaret Witzleb
- Norwex Consultant Caroline Frahm
- Watt Family Chiropractic
- Usborne Books & More - Katie Johnson
- dōTERRA Essential Oils - Joline Fried
- Brevard Babywear Lending Library
- Wildroot Naturals
- Hibiscus Women's Care, LLC
- Brevard Birth Circle
- Lily's Organic Market
- Cloth by Auntie Em
Advertise * Donate * Shop
Raffle / Silent Auction
If you would like to donate a basket or gift certificate for our raffle or silent auction, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will list and link all donors on this website.